Little Orange Pu'erh Tea
Little Orange Pu'erh Tea
Little Orange Pu'er Tea, is made of green citrus from Xinhui, Guangdong Province and Palace Pu’er tea from Yunnan Province as the raw material. With the absence of any additive, the tea is made by special processing. Its characteristic first is the sweet taste, the unique fruit flavor and the gentle and rich flavor of Pu'er tea. This is because the citrus fruit aroma in this place is very special. Pu'er tea has long adsorbed the fruit aroma of citrus peel. The Second is the prominent role of health care, and plays the role of "guiding qi downward " of the tangerine.
The Xinhui Citrus fresh citrus fruit flavor and rich flavor of Yunnan Pu'er Tea, made from orange peel (tangerine) causing an essence of mutual absorption and Pu'er tea, forming a unique flavor of citrus tea. Its health function has the effect of both the orange and Pu'er tea. It good for spleen and stomach, detoxification, eliminating phlegm and relieving cough, reducing body weight, beautifying skin and anti arteriosclerosis, anti-aging and hangover effects.
The production process of Citrus:
1. Material selection. The selection of citrus is very particular. Citrus is a new citrus "minors" in July. Citrus aromatic oil is higher than that of big red citrus, and the citrus taste is strong. Fruit picking is usually in the afternoon, so that when making small citrus in the evening, it can keep the scent of citrus to the maximum. The average weight of 50 grams of green orange is the best choice.
2. Machine cleaning. Generally, 4 - 5 times will be cleaned. The selection is also necessary when cleaning.
3. Remove the pulp. After cleaning the citrus, remove the citrus, leave the orange peel and keep the original shape of the citrus.
4. Store in stall to dry. In general, the citrus after going to the pulp is to be dried.
5. Put in the Palace Pu'er tea. The Palace Pu'er tea produced in Yunnan is loaded into the orange peel of the flesh.
6. Dry in the sun. Put the Pu'er tea in the sun and enjoy the perfect sunbathing. After the sun, the citrus is finished! Or do the drying process.
Brew method: Little Orange Pu'er Tea
Place of Origin：Orange peel: Xinhui County, Guangdong Province
Pu'er tea: Menghai County, Yunnan Province
Tea consumption: one
Water temperature: boiling water
The brewing procedure: first, wake the tea with boiling water and pour out the water after 5 seconds. It's all right 1-2 times. If it is more than 3 years of tea, it is recommended to wake the tea for 2 times. And then soaking in boiling water. The first time to third times a bubble of 10-15 seconds or so, and then drink. An increase of five seconds each time from the fourth start
4 - $10.00
8 - $18.00
16 - $32.00
Junshan Island is surrounded by water, small and exquisite, fresh air, is the resort of tea growth.